Thursday, February 12, 2009

WOOT I love New things

So my presentaion went very well. Work in general has been a little wired as of late. My position has been kind of up in the air as they are restructuring what it is that we are doing. I has been fun and challenging at the same time. So I had a friend who is the recruiter at work ask if I wanted to apply for a job in our workforce management team. This is the team that monitors the phone queues and moves people around to help cover where volume needs to be. Well after 2 weeks and a couple interviews I got the job. It looks like we are going to have to push of going to Oregon for a little while.

2 comments:

melissa mae said...

Horray! I'm so excited for you, Curtis, that's awesome!

Heather said...

thats so awesome!! congrats!!! I'm selfish to say I'm excited you will be around here for a while longer. I'm very happy for you, bro.