Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here I sit at work.

So I thought that I would throw up something on here while I had some down time at work. I am getting pretty excited as I am moving back to a day shift starting on Monday.

The day feels like it is just dragging today. I guess thats what happens when you work outside all day in the heat without enough water, but on the plus side the fence is now up around Bree's garden! I would say that I am going to add some pics on here, but we all know that I realy won;t get around to putting them up. LOL

2 comments:

aubrey said...

Hurray for you my wonderful husband. You have sacrificed so much these past weeks being amazing in the yard, thank you! It looks incredible and your Dad would be bursting to the seams with proudness :) (I know, it's not a word, get over it, I am a writer and can do whatever I wanna). You deserve a week of game nights and blimpie sandwiches! Love you sweet knees!

Heather said...

how come you are moving to day shifts again? Are you still in the same position you just got promoted to?

If you guys have a week of game nights and blimpie sandwiches i want to come.